CFK is seeking a driven and passionate intern with an interest in law.
July 16, 2019
CFK is seeking a driven, passionate intern with an interest in law to join our team at the Kibera office!
Position: Internship, Girls Empowerment
Department: Girls Empowerment Program
Job Description: The Intern will be responsible for legal support the Girls Empowerment Program. S/he will assist office team in implementing policies, procedures, and regulations related to all facets of CFK.
The Intern will support:
· Mentorship sessions in and out of school.
· Assisting in enrollment and data collection.
· Support training for CHW's and mentors.
· Field visits.
· Attend meeting with the various stakeholders within the program.
· Support the team cascade basic legal procedures onChildren’s’ rights violation and gender-based violence.
· Conduct sessions to identify cases of sexual-gender violence in different forms.
· Offer legal aid support to the girls and parents.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
· Currently pursuing law in 3rd year or above.
· Conversant with the law on issues of rights,,defilement, assault, and has the capability to support such cases.
· Exhibits leadership skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Great communicator.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted without both a CV and cover letter will not be considered. Priority will be given to applications submitted by July 22.